Alabama State Flag 5x8' Nylon
Alabama State Flag 5x8 ft. Nylon SolarGuard Nyl-Glo 100% Made in USA to Official State Design Specifications.
The Flag of Alabama is a reminder of the Confederate Battle Flag used during the Civil War. The current Flag was adopted in 1895 and is a crimson cross on a white field. Although it is square, law does not lay down the dimensions. The state governor's Flag is almost identical, except for carrying the state seal in the top triangle and the state crest, a boll of cotton, in the lower one. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flagmakers flag. SINCE 1847 - the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in Annin's factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of their OVER 500 employees. Don’t accept an imitation!
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln's casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags- FAMILY owned.
- Quality! Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’s 200 DENIER NYLON fabric in our Virginia factory with our exclusive SolarGuard™ dyes. PROVEN to last the longest and be the BRIGHTEST. DURABLE fabric flies in the lightest breeze. Blocks damaging UV rays.
- Expert Craftsmanship! Our expertise in advanced digital and screen printing uses a three step process to penetrate our custom dyes into durable weather-resistant nylon. We then steam set to activate the color and lock it into the fabric.
- Annin Presentation Box! Each flag ships in an OFFICIAL ANNIN FLAGMAKERS presentation box. Makes an excellent gift for family and friends to PROUDLY display at your home or business.
Write Your Own Review